Networking can be set up on any device that can connect to the internet (this includes devices with native networking capabilites and ones where networking can be added through an external dongle).
- While in EmulationStation press START on your controller to open the Main Menu.
- Navigate to and select
- Under the Network Configuration header turn on
- Then select
WIFI SSIDand choose your network name.
- Finally enter your password under
WIFI Keyusing the onscreen keyboard.
When you exit the network settings menu your network should activiate.
- If you want to transfer games over the network make sure to turn enable SSH and Samba under
Network Services. You can read more about that on the Add Games page.
- If you want to enable netplay to be able to play multiplayer across devices please see the page on Netplay.
- Check out Cloud Sync to see the available options and steps for setting up cloud sync services.
- If you would like to earn achievements while playing games please check out RetroAchievements